Our Values - Our Vision
An ethos of learning, achieving and caring is at the heart of everything we do. All academies in the Trust, strive to provide a learning environment, where pupils can make the best possible progress in all aspects of their lives. This is achieved through a relevant and engaging curriculum, high expectations and quality teaching.
Our work is underpinned by the following core aims:
- To provide a happy and secure environment for learning, providing for the individual needs of all children, enabling them to reach their potential.
- To have high expectations for all children, in all aspects of their development.
- To provide opportunities for children to achieve success; this is frequently celebrated and enhanced through a wide range of experiences and activities.
- To provide holistic care, support and guidance in partnership with parents/carers and inter-agency co-operation.
- To prepare children for their next stage of learning and to be as independent as possible.
- To promote the building of relationships with peers and staff, good manners and mutual respect.
WE WANT CHILDREN TO:
- Be the best they can
- Enjoy school
- Be independent as possible, resilient and respectful of self and others
- Be happy and confident
- Feel safe and secure
- Build relationships with peers and adults
- Be ready for their next life stage
Building Relationships-Promoting Independence-Celebrating Success.