About the Manor Hall Academy Trust
The Manor Hall Academy Trust was incorporated in September 2015 as a Multi-Academy Trust and is a company limited by guarantee and an exempt charity.
The commitment of the Trust is working together, within a community based on mutual respect. The Manor Hall Academy Trust currently has 6 special school academies which are geographically efficient.
WORKING WITH OUR ACADEMIES
The defining feature of the Manor Hall Academy Trust is that it is a Special Schools Trust. This means that the work of the Trust is driven by the distinctive needs of Special Schools. Whilst the Trust has robust systems for accountability, each academy has their own distinctive culture.
- The Manor Hall Academy Trust is a Collaborative Educational Trust, with all academies being partners who have chosen to join. This collaborative model offers the following features:
- Academies serving the needs of special school pupils
- Like minded educationalists with similar visions, aspirations and high expectations for children.
- Academies within a practical geographical footprint.
- A Multi Academy Trust which is not mandated but can evolve organically, empowering schools to have a voice on developments and in shaping the future.
- A model of governance which enables academies to have a sense of belonging and of being valued.
- A Scheme of Delegation which supports autonomy for good/outstanding academies.
The model of governance enables head teachers/principals and their deputies, to meet half-termly, through the forum of the Head teachers Advisory Board to Directors. The purpose of this group is to deal swiftly with operational issues but also provide a think tank for strategic development, as the Multi Academy Trust evolves.
Click here to view our member schools.